An exciting position has become available for an enthusiastic Rental Controller to join our ambitious and results driven team at our depot in Birmingham.
- Manage incoming/outgoing enquiries for rentals for specific customers.
- Organise vehicles for customers as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Maintain a “no turn down” policy on all standard vehicle types.
- Ensure all customers receive a “second to none” service when dealing with T.O.M. Rental Desk.
- Work closely with all Rental Controllers to ensure we are “one team” working towards customer excellence.
- Manage set amount of customers in line with the external Account Manager.
- Control and manage all rental requests from specific customers.
- Control and manage all issues/enquiries from specific customers.
- Ensure customers remain mobile at all times if issues with vehicles their vehicles.
- Ensure customer V.O.R list is targeted to ensure it is at a minimum.
- Ensure customer F.O.C list is targeted to ensure it is at a minimum.
- Ensure customer ready list is targeted to ensure it is kept to a minimum.
- Supporting breakdown management with cross rentals.
- Updating reservation screens efficiently and accurately.
- Updating Transport portal efficiently and accurately.
- Organise customer review meetings and specific agenda’s.
Job Type: Full-time
Career Development & Package
TOM Vehicle Rental Ltd is a growing Company with an interested hard-working culture with opportunities to continually progress both career and personal skills.
For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity to take on a challenging and varied role and to develop your career within a dynamic and inspiring Company.
Interested? Please send your CV and short covering letter to email@example.com, stating when you would be available to start to us.