Due to our continued expansion, T.O.M. Vehicle Rental are looking for a motivated and results driven individual to join our newest depot in Birmingham as a Class 1 Driver.
- Liaise with the Rental team to ensure a smooth running of the delivery of vehicles to clients.
- Ensure an effective and efficient service is maintained when delivering a high standard service.
- Check vehicle collection and sales times and prioritise vehicles accordingly.
- Ensure all vehicles are prepared and ready for the customers collection.
- Deliver vehicles to customers, efficiently.
- Ensure vehicles and their keys are kept safely and securely.
- Collect vehicles from the yard, taking them to designated areas for collection/delivery, servicing and valeting.
- Ensure the yard is kept tidy and safe for the movement of vehicles.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE JOB ROLE:
- Valid and full class 1 driving licence required.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to organise your work load and remain focussed on the job at hand.
- Attention to detail.
- Energetic and pro-active approach to work.
- Previous experience in a valeting position.
Job Type: Full-time
Career Development & Package
TOM Vehicle Rental Ltd is a growing Company with an interested hard-working culture with opportunities to continually progress both career and personal skills.
For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity to take on a challenging and varied role and to develop your career within a dynamic and inspiring Company.
Interested? Please send your CV and short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating when you would be available to start to us.